Are you based in the National Capital Region and looking for your next role or new opportunity? On February 21, we’re opening our doors (both physical and virtual!) to experienced professionals who want to meet with an expert recruiter in person to share their career goals and learn more about our open roles. Though this Open House is focused on Customer Service, Call Centre, Data Entry, and Sales roles, we encourage everyone to come in for a meeting or drop off a resume as we always have a wide variety of open roles available.
So, if you’re ready to land your next role, print off your resume and head to our downtown Ottawa office on Feb 21!
Details – In-person and virtual interviews
Whether you have one year of experience or 25+, if you want to take the next step in your career, we want to help you.
- On February 21, 2024, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. visit us at 102 Bank St, Suite 300 in Ottawa for an introductory interview with one of our recruitment experts.
- Interviews are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so arrive early to secure your spot!
If you live anywhere else in Canada or can’t make it in person, you can book a virtual interview with one of our recruiters during our Open House hours here: https://tryhellohire.com/schedule/altisrecruitment-1
Candidates do not pay any fees for our services. Our role is to highlight the permanent or contract positions that best meet your skills and experience. While we strive to find the ideal position for every person, placement is not guaranteed.
We’re currently hiring for a range of roles in Customer Service, Call Centre, Data Entry, Sales, and many more. Visit our job board to search through hundreds of open opportunities. Please note: We don’t staff industrial (trades) roles. For more information about our areas of specialization, click here.
Top roles include:
- Inside Sales Associate (Onsite): Our global professional services client is seeking an Inside Sales Associate based in St. Catherine’s, Ontario, to join their team on a six-month contract to permanent basis. This onsite role (Monday – Friday, business hours) will engage with small-to-medium-sized businesses utilizing advanced online advertising services and will be responsible for delivering strategic advertising solutions aligned with clients’ goals and needs. This role offers a competitive compensation package and the ability to grow within a dedicated team. Compensation: $20.43/hour, plus bonus
- Client Service (Onsite): Our Ottawa-based client, a leading global relocation services company, is seeking bilingual (French & English) candidates for various Client Service roles on a contract to permanent basis. These onsite roles (Monday – Friday, NO weekends) are client-facing, require strong communication, time management, and organizational skills. The client offers a fast-paced work environment, and opportunities for growth. Compensation range: $20.50 - $22.00/hour
- Data Entry/Warehouse (Onsite): Our Ontario-based client in the information storage, management, and protection services industry is seeking candidates with previous warehouse/general labor experience (required) to join their team in full-time (Monday – Friday, NO weekends) contract to permanent roles. Responsibilities include working independently, proficiency in reading and writing English (required for tasks like processing orders, reading labels, and utilizing a proprietary computer system to track orders), data entry, operating a handheld scanner, climbing ladders, and loading, operating, and moving various material handling aids. Compensation range: $18.00 - $22.00/hour (based on location)
- Sales Representative (Onsite): Our financial services client is seeking experienced Sales Representatives (previous sales experience required) to join their growing team in permanent roles across Canada. Successful candidates will play a key role in effectively promoting and selling this client’s wide selection of products and solutions to enhance the customer experience. These roles offer rotating shifts seven days a week, and a starting salary of $40,000 annually, plus uncapped commission potential.
How to prepare
We look forward to discussing your experience, career goals, and the range of opportunities we represent! To make the most of your time with us, please follow the steps below:
- Bring a printed, up-to-date copy of your resume
- Be ready to answer questions about your skills, work history, and career aspirations
- Browse our job board before arriving to get an idea of the types of roles we staff in your field
- If you’re interested in contract and consulting roles in the federal government, please let us know when you arrive, and we’ll discuss how to obtain a Security Clearance
If you have questions about the event or require accessible accommodation, contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!